Sunday 11 March 2007

I Need More Sleep


Friday was J's last day at work (see A Gay Old Workplace - note to self: learn how to link!), so we went out for dinner and then some of us continued on by going down to Brunswick Street to do some more chatting (and drinking!). It was a really good night. I even managed to ask for a Quick Fuck (Kahlua, Midori and Baileys). Unfortunately there was not a guy to be seen behind the bar so the request was wasted on a woman! It was about 4.00am when I rolled into bed. It was up again at 7.30am for my son's cricket final. Despite the fact that I felt so good yesterday - let me rephrase that - I'm surprised I didn't feel worse than I did - I am getting too old to survive on such a small amount of sleep. I was probably one of those people who was always too old to survive on so little sleep!
I'm now off to Day two of the cricket final. I'll be glad when the season is over!

1 comment:

Monty said...

Ha ha ha! I did exactly the same thing Campbell...big night out on Friday with work...seriously lacking in sleep on Sat and Sun...now struggling on a Monday arvo!