Thursday 25 October 2007

Attend the Tale.....

.....of Sweeney Todd. This is Johhny Depp's latest film due out early next year. He plays these sort of roles so well don't you think? A perfect match with Helen Bonham Carter in such a setting. After whilstling a happy tune all week I'm now swinging my razor wide. Those around me had better be careful!
I really need to learn how to upload videos on to this blog. May have to call upon a learned  friend for assistance. Call now made and video now uploaded!! I'm impressed.....I hope you all are.

Toad
Uploaded by IMLX

2 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi Campbell,
I saw the 1998 version of “The Tale of Sweeney Todd” with Ben Kingsley, Joanna Lumley, Campbell (relative of yours??) Scott and John Kavanagh and thoroughly enjoyed it. I’m a big fan of Johnny Depp and think the remake of the original movie will be marvelous. He’s a terrific actor (and a “hottie”) and will be wonderful in the role of Sweeney Todd.

Thanks for posting the trailer.

Muzbot said...

Am looking forward to this one too. More so because it's a Burton film... I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton films. They are always true works of cinematic art.