Thursday 14 August 2008

Dot Points

I've tried doing a proper blog post in the past few days, but feeling very uninspired. Maybe this is to do with my ambivalence about maintaining the blog. Anyway, I thought I'd borrow an idea from The Other Andrew and do a '5 Things About'
So.... 5 things about this week:

*I returned from holiday at the beginning of the week from the northern climes of this great country - and now I'm cold!

*I went to yoga last night for the first time in many weeks. I'm surprised I wasn't sorer than I am today.

*Son has now surpassed me in height. He is pumped!

*There is a cafe near me called 'That Cafe'. I reckon you could do a 'Whose On First' routine around that name.

OK - that was only 4!

2 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi Campbell,
Five Things About is an interesting concept. I came up with one idea immediately.

*When we’re born, our parents have to feed, clothe and take care of us. When our parents become elderly and infirm, the process is reversed and we have to take care of them.

Hopefully, I’ll come up with a few more for you…

Monty said...

Congratulations to Son!!! It's always a very exciting moment in your life when you can finally look down on your dad! :-)